You do not have a default location set
To set your location please use the search box to find your location and then click "set as my default location" on the local weather page.

Home

  1. National Forecast

  2. Current Conditions

    NSW/ACT conditions

    Rain in the southwest, dry in the northeast. Hot from northwest to southeast.

    National forecast
    Location Temp Feels Like Dew Point Rel. Humidity Pressure Rainfall
    Armidale 25.0° 25.0° 1.8° 22% 1017.2hPa 0.0mm
    Armidale forecast

    Clear. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late evening. Current conditions ›

    Bega 18.8° 18.8° 16.4° 86% 1014.6hPa 0.8mm
    Bega forecast

    Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of rain in the south, near zero chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds S/SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening. Current conditions ›

    Bourke 36.4° 33.7° 1.2° 11% 1009.1hPa 0.0mm
    Bourke forecast

    Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of rain near the South Australian border, near zero chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the far west. Winds NW/NE 20 to 30 km/h tending SE/SW in the evening. Current conditions ›

    Broken Hill 20.1° 20.1° 16.1° 78% 1012.3hPa 0.0mm
    Broken Hill forecast

    Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of rain in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h. Current conditions ›

    Cabramurra 16.1° 16.1° 11.9° 76% - 0.0mm
    Cabramurra forecast

    Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain about the alpine peaks, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds W/NW 25 to 35 km/h becoming light in the late evening. Current conditions ›

    Canberra 29.5° 28.2° 9.6° 29% 1013.1hPa 0.0mm
    Canberra forecast

    Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of rain. Winds NW 25 to 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Light winds becoming W/NW 15 to 20 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 40%. Current conditions ›

    Coffs Harbour 23.4° 23.4° 15.7° 62% 1015.8hPa 0.0mm
    Coffs Harbour forecast

    Clear. Winds NE 20 to 30 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. Current conditions ›

    Dubbo 32.8° 30.6° 4.6° 17% 1011.8hPa 0.0mm
    Dubbo forecast

    Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of rain on the southern plains, near zero chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm on the southern plains. Winds NW/NE 20 to 30 km/h becoming light in the late evening. Current conditions ›

    Griffith 30.7° 29.3° 10.6° 29% 1011.0hPa 0.0mm
    Griffith forecast

    Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds S/SW 20 to 30 km/h. Current conditions ›

    Lismore 24.5° 24.5° 13.7° 51% 1015.1hPa 0.0mm
    Lismore forecast

    Mostly clear. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening. Current conditions ›

    Newcastle 29.0° 28.3° 12.8° 36% 1011.2hPa 0.0mm
    Newcastle forecast

    Mostly clear. Winds E/NE 25 to 35 km/h tending N/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. Current conditions ›

    Orange 25.2° 25.7° 9.1° 36% 1016.7hPa 0.0mm
    Orange forecast

    Mostly clear. Winds NW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Current conditions ›

    Sydney 26.3° 26.3° 10.9° 38% 1011.7hPa 0.0mm
    Sydney forecast

    Partly cloudy. Winds NE 25 to 35 km/h decreasing to 15 to 25 km/h in the late evening. Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. Winds S/SW 15 to 20 km/h turning SE 15 to 25 km/h during the morning. Current conditions ›

    Tamworth 32.5° 30.3° 3.5° 16% 1012.4hPa 0.0mm
    Tamworth forecast

    Mostly clear. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late evening. Current conditions ›

    Wagga Wagga 28.2° 27.6° 11.7° 36% 1011.8hPa 0.0mm
    Wagga Wagga forecast

    Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds S/SW 20 to 30 km/h. Current conditions ›

    Wollongong 21.7° 21.7° 18.3° 81% - 0.0mm
    Wollongong forecast

    Partly cloudy. Winds NW/NE 20 to 30 km/h tending NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. Current conditions ›

    View more locations ›