You do not have a default location set
To set your location please use the search box to find your location and then click "set as my default location" on the local weather page.

Home

  1. National Forecast

  2. Current Conditions

    Australia conditions

    An intense low and front are bringing strong, cold winds, showers and a few storms to western and southern WA. A low near TAS is moving away, causing rain and wind to ease in the state and showers and wind to ease in VIC and NSW. Unseasonably warm winds for northern Australia.

    National forecast
    Location Temp Feels Like Dew Point Rel. Humidity Pressure Rainfall
    Adelaide 12.2° 12.0° 9.4° 83% 1009.4hPa 0.2mm
    Adelaide forecast

    Cloud increasing during the evening. Slight (20%) chance of rain developing towards midnight. Light winds. Partly cloudy. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 5%. Current conditions ›

    Alice Springs 24.5° 24.5° 14.5° 53% 1011.0hPa 0.0mm
    Alice Springs forecast

    Mostly clear. Winds N 25 to 30 km/h increasing to 30 to 35 km/h in the late evening. Chance of any rain: 5% Sunny. Light winds becoming E 20 to 25 km/h during the morning. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 0%. Current conditions ›

    Brisbane 16.5° 16.5° 6.6° 52% 1013.0hPa 0.0mm
    Brisbane forecast

    Clear. Winds W 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening. Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. Winds S 20 to 25 km/h. Possible rainfall: 1 to 10 mm Chance of any rain: 60% Possible rainfall: 1 to 10 mm Chance of any rain: 60%. Current conditions ›

    Broome 26.1° 27.6° 21.3° 75% 1013.1hPa 5.4mm
    Broome forecast

    Mostly clear. The chance of a thunderstorm in the west. Winds NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late evening. Current conditions ›

    Cairns 20.0° 20.0° 19.5° 97% 1015.3hPa 0.0mm
    Cairns forecast

    Clear. Light winds. Current conditions ›

    Canberra 8.8° 5.7° 6.4° 85% 1007.7hPa 0.0mm
    Canberra forecast

    Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds NW 20 to 30 km/h, tending light in the evening. Becoming cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 to 0. 4 mm Chance of any rain: 30%. Current conditions ›

    Darwin 27.0° 29.8° 23.6° 81% 1012.4hPa 0.0mm
    Darwin forecast

    Clear. Winds N/NW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. City Centre Clear. Chance of any rain: 5% Sunny. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h. City Centre Sunny. Min 23 Max 33 Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 0%. Current conditions ›

    Hobart 14.6° 14.6° 14.1° 97% 993.2hPa 17.4mm
    Hobart forecast

    Cloudy. Very high (near 100%) chance of drizzle, becoming less likely later tonight. Areas of fog. Light winds becoming W 15 to 25 km/h in the late evening. Current conditions ›

    Melbourne 13.7° 13.2° 10.3° 80% 1005.1hPa 1.2mm
    Melbourne forecast

    Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 20 to 30 km/h. Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers later in the day. Winds N 25 to 35 km/h turning W 20 to 30 km/h during the day. Current conditions ›

    Perth 10.3° 8.5° 5.5° 72% 1018.3hPa 2.2mm
    Perth forecast

    Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers near the coast in northern suburbs, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm early this evening with possible hail. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h. Possible rainfall: 0 to 3 mm Chance of any rain: 40%. Current conditions ›

    Sydney 13.4° 12.6° 7.0° 65% 1006.9hPa 0.0mm
    Sydney forecast

    Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds W 15 to 25 km/h turning NW 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Large and powerful surf conditions are expected to be hazardous for coastal activities such as rock fishing, swimming and surfing. Mostly sunny. Light winds. Current conditions ›

    Townsville 19.2° 19.2° 16.5° 84% 1014.9hPa 0.0mm
    Townsville forecast

    Clear. Light winds. Current conditions ›

    View more locations ›