You do not have a default location set
To set your location please use the search box to find your location and then click "set as my default location" on the local weather page.

Home

  1. National Forecast

  2. Current Conditions

    VIC conditions

    Showers and small hail in south & ranges easing. Snow on Alps. Brisk southerly winds.

    National forecast
    Location Temp Feels Like Dew Point Rel. Humidity Pressure Rainfall
    Ballarat 3.6° 0.0° 1.0° 83% 1035.0hPa 1.4mm
    Ballarat forecast

    Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow possible above 900 metres. Possible hail. Winds S 25 to 35 km/h decreasing to 15 to 25 km/h in the late evening. Current conditions ›

    Bendigo 7.8° 5.8° 2.1° 67% 1033.9hPa 0.0mm
    Bendigo forecast

    Clear. Winds S 25 to 35 km/h decreasing to 20 to 25 km/h in the late evening. Current conditions ›

    Horsham 5.0° 1.7° 1.7° 79% 1036.5hPa 0.2mm
    Horsham forecast

    Mostly clear. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. Current conditions ›

    Latrobe Valley 4.6° 2.0° 4.5° 99% 1034.4hPa 0.2mm
    Latrobe Valley forecast

    Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Snow possible above 900 metres. The chance of a thunderstorm early this evening. Possible hail. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h. Current conditions ›

    Melbourne 11.6° 10.7° 1.5° 50% 1034.9hPa 1.4mm
    Melbourne forecast

    Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers with possible hail, becoming less likely later this evening. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h. Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. Winds W 15 to 25 km/h turning SW 20 to 30 km/h during the morning. Current conditions ›

    Mildura 9.9° 8.3° 3.2° 63% 1034.6hPa 0.0mm
    Mildura forecast

    Clear. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h. Current conditions ›

    Mt Hotham -4.4° -4.4° -4.5° 99% - 0.0mm
    Mt Hotham forecast

    Mostly clear. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the east, near zero chance elsewhere. Snow possible above 900 metres. The chance of hail and thunder in the south early this evening. Winds S 25 to 35 km/h. Current conditions ›

    Orbost 8.2° 6.7° 6.7° 90% 1032.8hPa 2.8mm
    Orbost forecast

    Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers. Snow falling above 1000 metres. The chance of a thunderstorm. Possible hail. Winds S 25 to 35 km/h. Current conditions ›

    Seymour 8.4° 6.5° 2.2° 65% 1033.4hPa 0.0mm
    Seymour forecast

    Mostly clear. Winds S 25 to 35 km/h decreasing to 20 to 25 km/h in the late evening. Current conditions ›

    Wangaratta 7.9° 5.1° 0.9° 61% 1030.9hPa 0.2mm
    Wangaratta forecast

    Mostly clear. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the east, near zero chance elsewhere. Snow possible above 900 metres. The chance of hail and thunder in the south early this evening. Winds S 25 to 35 km/h. Current conditions ›

    View more locations ›