You do not have a default location set
To set your location please use the search box to find your location and then click "set as my default location" on the local weather page.

Home

  1. National Forecast

  2. Current Conditions

    SA conditions

    Brisk winds and showers across the south. Warm and dry in the north.

    National forecast
    Location Temp Feels Like Dew Point Rel. Humidity Pressure Rainfall
    Adelaide 15.0° 15.0° 12.2° 83% 1017.6hPa 0.8mm
    Adelaide forecast

    Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm about the southern suburbs this evening. Winds NW 30 to 35 km/h tending W 25 to 35 km/h in the evening. Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds W/NW 20 to 30 km/h. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 30%. Current conditions ›

    Ceduna 14.9° 13.9° 11.9° 82% 1021.2hPa 0.0mm
    Ceduna forecast

    Clear. Winds W/SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Current conditions ›

    Clare 12.6° 11.3° 8.9° 78% 1018.5hPa 0.0mm
    Clare forecast

    Mostly clear. Winds W/NW 20 to 30 km/h. Current conditions ›

    Coober Pedy 15.3° 15.3° 0.7° 37% 1022.1hPa 0.0mm
    Coober Pedy forecast

    Clear. Light winds. Current conditions ›

    Keith 12.9° 10.9° 10.0° 82% - 0.6mm
    Keith forecast

    Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NW 20 to 30 km/h. Current conditions ›

    Leigh Creek 14.9° 13.9° 0.0° 36% 1020.5hPa 0.2mm
    Leigh Creek forecast

    Clear. Winds SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Current conditions ›

    Mt Gambier 11.2° 9.4° 10.6° 96% 1012.8hPa 7.2mm
    Mt Gambier forecast

    Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NW 25 to 35 km/h. Current conditions ›

    Renmark 12.3° 11.2° 8.0° 75% 1017.6hPa 0.0mm
    Renmark forecast

    Clear. Light winds. Current conditions ›

    Whyalla 15.4° 15.4° 8.6° 64% 1019.2hPa 0.0mm
    Whyalla forecast

    Mostly clear. Winds W 15 to 25 km/h. Current conditions ›

    View more locations ›