You do not have a default location set
To set your location please use the search box to find your location and then click "set as my default location" on the local weather page.

Forecast

Blacktown (33.7702°S, 150.9085°E, 98m AMSL) set as my default location ›

  1. Seven day forecast

    Today: Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain later this evening. The chance of a thunderstorm later tonight. Winds NE 15 to 20 km/h turning N 15 to 25 km/h in the evening. Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds W 15 to 25 km/h turning SW 15 to 20 km/h during the morning.

    Forecast for Blacktown (33.7702°S, 150.9085°E, 98m AMSL)
      Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed
    Summary Rain Clearing shower Mostly sunny Possible shower Possible shower Sunny Sunny
    Minimum
    Maximum 19° 18° 21° 19° 23° 21° 21°
    Chance of rain 80% 20% 80% 80% 80% 10% 30%
    Likely amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm
    UV index - - - - - - -
    Frost risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
      9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
    Wind speed 15
    (km/h)
    25
    (km/h)
    19
    (km/h)
    13
    (km/h)
    6
    (km/h)
    8
    (km/h)
    4
    (km/h)
    10
    (km/h)
    9
    (km/h)
    11
    (km/h)
    12
    (km/h)
    13
    (km/h)
    10
    (km/h)
    9
    (km/h)
    Wind direction W WSW SSW SSE WNW SE SSW E WNW WNW SW SE NW ENE
    Relative humidity 74% 53% 73% 48% 61% 43% 71% 56% 68% 43% 56% 33% 55% 38%
    Dew point 10°C 8°C 8°C 7°C 8°C 7°C 10°C 10°C 10°C 10°C 6°C 4°C 6°C 6°C
  2. Warnings

  3. Sunrise and sunset times

    Sunrise / Sunset for Blacktown (33.7702°S, 150.9085°E, 98m AMSL)
    First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon rise Moon set Moon phase Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
    Waning gibbous Last quarter Sep 05 New moon Sep 13 First quarter Sep 21 Full moon Sep 28
  4. Temperature for next 5 days

    Temperature in 7 days
    Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
    19 18 21 19 23 21 21
  5. Rain for next 5 days

    Rain in 7 days
    Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
    5 0 0 0 5 0 0